POSTNATAL REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENTS
- Give you some much needed you time!! With your baby at your side or lying on your chest if you wish
- help your hormones balance postnatally
- relieve postnatal back ache
- supports breastfeeding
- Promote relaxation which also benefits your baby as they sense if your relaxed.
- aids sleep so when your baby sleeps you can fully rest.
Treatments tailored safely to your needs by Michelle specialist maternity complimentary therapist and background of 10 years as a community Midwife.
£60 for a session lasting 1 hour and 15 minutes
POSTNATAL HOT STONE REFLEXOLOGY
- As well as providing the same benefits as postnatal reflexology, hot stone reflexology is the technique of applying pressure to reflex areas on the feet with heated stones to bring about a state of deep relaxation and stimulate the body’s own healing processes.
- The heat helps to relax the muscles in the foot and makes reflex points more receptive.
- Warm stones are firstly used to massage the lower legs, relieving any tension in the calf muscles and helping to enhance energy flow.
- Smaller stones are then used to work the reflex areas and points of the feet. The heat from the stones quickly opens the reflex pathways bringing about a much deeper level of relaxation than reflexology alone.
£55 for a one hour session.